Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you ever have days were you just want to strangle people around you? I mean, not literally, as that would lead to incarceration, but just wonder WTH they are around you?? Yeah, its been one of those days with my sisterwife. Just one of them, mind you. I get along splendidly with the other. There is just an age/maturity gap with me and B and she really tests my patience most days. Poor thing, she has no clue! And its not like I can even pinpoint what gets to me. Its just like a ton of little things that just get under my skin. Terrible? Well, probably. However, that's just part of life. I know as she gets older (she's only 21) , things will get better. Just, right now...UGH!!!!!

Dinner just got cleaned up, and I'm bored out of my skull. I need to go find something to do. Not really wanting to be at home all night tonight. Ugh. BOREDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment