Monday, August 9, 2010

Been another interesting day in the household. I was woken up to a phone call from my ex letting me know that he's moving back to his home terminal, and will only be 2 hours away. Great for visitation, but does he have to be so rude? I know he wants to see Willow, and I'll make every reasonable accomodation. He's just so forceful about it. Oh well. Thus is my life.
I pretty much took the day off from everything. I sewed a skirt, but dh isn't real thrilled with it. Oh well, I think its cute :-D Frozen pizza for supper, while my sisters were at the laundrymat. Tomorrow, I'm going to do my laundry and all the bedding. Fun fun.
Talked to a new family tonight. Seems like they are having some scary issues with in-laws. Someday people will understand that our lives are not that much different. Its just heartbreaking to hear that a family is being seperated just because close minded people can't mind their own business.
Also found out that two of my friends from college are getting divorced. I really thought they would make it. No one is perfect. My heart is heavy tonight.
I think I'll head upstairs to my room early tonight. I need some God time. I need a revelation, or just a really big hug from Heaven. Good night blogworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment