Thursday, August 19, 2010

Its 12:35 AM on Friday. In just a few hours, I will be taking Willow to see/meet her Dad. I guess I'm on my own for the journey. Ann can't go, Rich is afraid to go, and I don't know if I can handle a fussy baby the whole way back when I'm crying myself. I really hoped that someone would go with me for support, but I am strong enough to go by myself. I can only thank God that He has given me a family that loves and supports me. Without them, I couldn't make it through this weekend.
Willow and Cameron got batteries today for their Power Wheels jeep. Oh my goodness! It was soooo cute!!!! I just need to teach Willow that both feet need to be in it BEFORE she pushes the peddle. She almost ran over her bare foot. Silly kid!
Not too much more is going on. I'm sure I'll have lots to post this weekend with all of my free time. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment